A $1 charge will appear with every credit card transaction to verify that the card is valid. The credit card will always be credited back for this charge, as it is only for verification purposes.
Articles in this section
- How do I track an order?
- When will my order ship?
- How do Stylists place an order?
- I forgot to add my BOGO item to my order. Can I have it added after my order was already submitted?
- When do I receive rebates/commissions?
- Why do I have a $1 charge on my credit card?
- What information should I supply if I have a defective product?
- Can I re-open a Nail Bar party?
- Can I add an order to my Nail Bar party after it has been submitted?